Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Special Thank You

I wasn't sure I was going to do this, but it's the right thing to do when you close one chapter of your life and start another.

So, for those of you who are used to reading the site for updates on the San Diego Padres, forgive this one post but it's something I really need to do.

For almost 6 years, I've worked for one company located in Tustin, CA and have made friends that have made such an impression on me and who have helped shape who I am and who I'll become. To those that have effected me, this is my way of saying Thank You. Thank you for believing in what I was capable of, thank you for telling me to keep going to not let anything stand in my way and to just keep reaching for the next level or that next rung and keep pulling myself forward.

To Alisa, Christa and Bianca, thank you for watching out for me and being there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for always lending an ear when I needed someone to talk to, especially over the past few weeks.

To Dean, Glenn and Mario, 3 of the best guys to work with and laugh with than I've ever known. As sadistic and twisted as you guys can be, there's never a dull moment and it makes coming to work that much more fun.

To Darrell, Geoff, Kyle, Tyler and Eric. There is not a better group of guys to not only be friends with, but to be on the golf course with. It's not golf, it's the comedy hour (especially Darrell's putting). There's nothing more fun than spending an afternoon on the golf course with you guys, it's something I'll miss very very much.

To Mark, someone that's not only a boss, but a die hard baseball fan just like me (I won't hold being a Yankees fan against you). From the moment I told you that Krystal and I were separating, you have been there every step of the way with advice and encouragement. Thanks for giving me the chance to work with a great bunch of people.

To the rest of the Parts Department (the best department am I right?), thank you for being such great friends and showing me that you can have fun at work every single day. Good luck in everything you guys do and know that there will never be another group like you guys.

Thank You!


Todd Kaufmann

No comments: