Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coverage of the Padres

To all who have checked in and read the articles I've posted here on the San Diego Padres, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed reading them. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to keep up the site, I'm now the sports writer for the Frisco RoughRiders (AA affiliate of the Texas Rangers). You can find my interviews and player profiles coming up at www.rangers.scout.com.

In the meantime, for your coverage of the San Diego Padres during this 2008 season, check out my buddy Todd at www.planetpadres.blogspot.com. He does a great job with his coverage and I know you're going to enjoy reading his opinions and articles.

Thanks again to everyone who checked in here and I hope to post something on the Padres or their minor league system in the neat future.


--Todd

No comments: